- If you are happy with your understanding it would be still advisable to attempt to answer the questions below for yourself to check to see if you have grasped the meanings.
- Who was the founder of Homeopathy?Â What made him decide to try to find another way of healing?
- What is a â€ścommon symptomâ€ť?Â What is a â€ścharacteristic symptomâ€ť? As you see it, what is the difference between the two.
- From what you have read, how do you understand the â€śLaw of Similarsâ€ť
- What does â€śconcomitantâ€ť mean in homeopathy?Â Why do you think that this might be important?
- What is the â€śEtheric bodyâ€ť?Â What is the â€śVital forceâ€ť?Â Do you see any similarity between the two?
- What does the word â€śPotencyâ€ť mean to you when you are talking about homeopathic remedies?Â What is the â€śCentesimalâ€ť scale?Â What is the difference between the â€śCentesimal scaleâ€ť and the â€śDecimal Scaleâ€ť?
- Tell me about your experiences with the practical exercises. â€śBecoming aware of the calm centre which resides within youâ€ť and â€śBecoming aware of energyâ€ť.
- Which remedies are needed when a person is getting a cold and has a red face?
- Which colds come on gradually?
- Which colds have aching all over the body?
- Which colds have burning tears from the eyes
- Which cold has violent coughing but is unable to bring up much mucus?
- Which cold has a thick, stringy mucus that is difficult to clear from the nose and throat?
- Which colds have high temperatures?
- Which colds donâ€™t have very high temperatures?
- Which colds come on suddenly?
- If a person gets colds often and it goes to the chest, which remedy might be the best to use?
- What is the remedy used for a cold that comes on slowly and the person is very restless. This cold has often come on after the person has become wet?
- What is a remedy for a cold that comes on for a person who sensitive to cold air or water. This cold has the shudders.
- Which cold comes on after the person has been exposed to a dry, cold wind?
- Which cold has a clear nasal discharge like egg-white, with sneezing and the person is irritable and would rather be alone?
- Which cold has a cough which is dry, harsh, barking, croupy, with laboured breathing and the patient feels worse at night and in the warmth of the bed?
- Which person with a cold trembles and shivers and has a headache with droopy eyes?
- Which cold develops quickly and has intense pain all over the body?
- Which cold comes on slowly and the person feels rather dull and heavy headed.Â They like to lie still and not move.
- Which colds/flu are accompanied by stomach upsets?
- Which remedies can be used for Diarrhoea?Â What remedies can be used for a person or animal that has shown a change in personality?
- What remedies can be used for a Dry cough?
- What is a good remedy for boils?
- What remedy can you use for fear?
- Which remedy would you use when a bite swells up, looks red and angry, as compared to a bite that is bruised?
- What remedy is good for tick bites?
- What remedy is good for persistent nausea with all complaints?
- What remedy can you use when a fever or any illness comes on suddenly and the skin is hot and dry?
I hope that you have enjoyed studying this subject.
. Â -Â http://www.lyndallwhite.com/abouthomeopthy.htm